Fyuse 3.2 for iOS is now available and it comes with a handy new feature that we think you're going to like. You can now export your fyuses as Live Photos! In this post we'll show you how and show you something fun you can do with your fyuses once you've exported a Live Photo.
Exporting to Live Photo
To export a fyuse as a Live Photo:
- Find a published fyuse and view it in full screen
- Tap the vertical ●●● icon at the top of the screen to view the iOS Share sheet.
- Tap "Export Live Photo"
That's it! Open your phone's camera roll and you should see your new Live Photo.
Setting a fyuse as your Lock Screen wallpaper.
Once you've exported a fyuse as a Live Photo, you can actually set it as your iPhone's Lock Screen Wallpaper. If you have a phone that supports 3D Touch, it will even animate on the lock screen when you 3D Touch the screen.
To set an exported fyuse as your Lock Screen wallpaper:
- Export a fyuse as a Live Photo
- Go to iOS Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper
- Tap into the Camera Roll album and select your exported fyuse
- Select "Live Photo" and position your fyuse
- Tap "Set" and choose "Set Lock Screen" or "Set Both"
That's it! Now your fyuse should be set as your Lock Screen wallpaper. If your iPhone supports 3D Touch, press your screen with the lock screen visible to watch the fyuse animate.