Are you unhappy with the thumbnail on your freshly posted fyuse? Did you know that when posting a new fyuse you can actually choose which frame appears as the thumbnail? It’s super easy and quick, let us show you how!
When posting a new fyuse, the app will generate the thumbnail image using whichever frame was visible when you pass from the filters screen to the description screen. This means that you can simply rotate your phone or swipe your finger to select the frame before moving on to the next step.
- Locate and view the fyuse you want to upload.
- Tim the fyuse down using the sliders (optional) and tap “next” at the top of the screen.
- Add a filter or use the tools to make adjustments (optional).
- Rotate your phone or swipe your finger to find the frame you’d like to use a a thumbnail.
- Tap the “next” button at the top of the screen. This sends you to the last step of the upload process and you’ll notice your selected frame now appears as the thumbnail.
It’s that simple. Now go forth and make beautiful thumbnails. :)